17th February (Sunday)
18th February (Monday)
8.00 students who is who
- 30 teachers-leaving the hotel
- 00 welcome at school by our students and teachers going around the school
- 00 a welcoming show
- 40 coffee break / short meeting with the headmistress and other teachers
- 00 visiting the Mayor of Dębno
- a short walk in the village
- 15 lunch
- 00 meeting I.-teachers
- 00 making bracelets- students
- 30 baking and tasting traditional carnival cakes
( pączki, chrusty)
- 00 free time
19th February (Tuesday)
- 8.30 leaving from the hotel, visiting Can -Pack manufacture,
High school in Brzesko, workshop
- 30 lunch
- 30 Krakow Wawel Cathedral, Mariacki Church, Museum of Engineering
- free time
- 00 returning home
- 30 leaving the hotel
- preparing FEMAC at school
- 30 -12.00 FEMAC
- Greek presentation in Poland:
- The Greek team presented the guidelines and the bureaucratic steps necessary to start a business in Greece.
- The presentation started with a discussion with the teenagers about what their dreams are and what they would like to do in the future, in order to earn a living.
- Then, the Greek students presented the ppt video, giving ideas for a successful business in Greece (workspace, business ideas, appropriate partners, tax issues, etc.)
- After presenting the work done by the Greek students, a second short discussion followed, this time it was compare and contrast, that is the students had to think about what a good business would be in their country and if a lot of documents and certificates etc. are necessary in order to start a new business.
The description of the Spanish stand in Poland:
In our stand we presented some of the projects we did last year with the theme of the “travel”
- The first video was recorded at our secondary school for a competition organized by a Spanish NGO, Once, to support disabled people .The video was made with students of the 1st level of high school. Whith the video, our school want to fight against the bullying.
- The second one was a video clip. It was carried out with students of 4º eso and fpb, for a school competition celebrating the day against gender violence. That was the winning video.
- The third video was carried out with students of 2nd high school of the subject Image and Sound, recorded and edited the trailer of a short film with the theme of the trip, a virtual trip: Inter-Net
- The fourth video was a short film directed by one of our teachers Fran González, he takes us on a fantastic journey through time with the help of different characters. This video was recorded in our secondary school with students for different courses.
The description of the Polish stands:
The Polish group prepared the play entitled
“On the Olympus”.
Students presented the life of the Greek gods in a humorous way: a feast, a court, a beauty contest, a dance.
They also presented mythological games: Bingo, Attributes.
Participants had to indicate the names and attributes of the gods.
The games’ illustrations were made by the students themselves.
The stand of Italy:
We presented a PP work about Dante Alighieri and also a big book with drawings representing some scenes from the Divine Comedy .
After the presentation, we prepared a Kahoot game with questions about Dante Alighieri and his great work.
The stand of Hungary:
- a short video showing a kind of travelling which was followed by a Kahoot game in connection of the video
- going through a labyrinth which symbolised a journey after completing it a quiz about Hungary with the help of the learning apps
3 . ancient logical games (mankala)
12.00-14.30 visiting each other’s stands
- 30 lunch
- 00 meeting II
- 30- 17.00 etwinning workshop with the etwinning ambasador and trainer:Anna Mazur ( the topic: how to use learningapp in different subjects)
- 00 free time for teachers
- 00-20.00 students bowling in Brzesko with parents
21th February (Thursday)
8.00 students workshop- Easter eggs with the grandmas of our students
8.30 teachers leaving from the hotel and then visiting the workshop with students
8.55 visiting lessons/ English the third grade pupils by Anna- teachers
10.00 visiting the bakery in Dębno, tasting delicious breads, cakes, visiting the Castle in Dębno
13.30 trip to the salt mine in Bochnia
19.00 farewell party
22th February (Friday)
- 30 leaving the hotel then trip to Tarnów- ( City Hall, Cathedral, ice scating for students, shopping centre)
- 30 lunch
- 00 a short meeting, cerificate ceremony
- free time in the afternoon
23rd February (Saturday)
Departure from Krakow